Sales Terms and Conditions
1 . By placing an order on the online store http://www.cedipar.it , the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase process , and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2 . The customer is not entitled to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by lack of acceptance , even partial, of an order.
In the event of unforeseen unavailability of goods and non-acceptance there will be no charge to the customer .
How to Buy
3 . The correct order is confirmed by a reply by e- mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of the order, an " Order Number " and a " Customer Code" , to be used in any further communication .
4 . And ' your responsibility to register with the correct information and keep this information updated through the login credentials .
Methods of payment
5 . Credit Card or Bank Transfer
The purchase of the goods is provided with payment through Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
The transaction card is done through the electronic system of the portal using the secure server CariChieti SpA at any time of the purchase process the electronic system of the portal and no member of staff is able to know the number of credit card customer , which is supplied by the customer to the bank's secure server over a secure, encrypted Internet connection according to current standards of the market for online payments .
6 . Currency
All amounts shown are in Euro , which is the currency of reference. Cash on delivery up to a maximum of 999.00 with a commission of 1.5 % on the total amount (cost 4.50 minimum fee ) .
Terms and delivery costs
7 . CEDIPAR may in some cases only accept orders for delivery in Italian territory .
8 . For every order placed on http://www.cedipar.it , CEDIPAR will issue an invoice , sending it via e-mail to the Customer, in accordance with Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52 /2004. For the issuance of the invoice, to the information provided by the Customer . No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof .
9 . Delivery costs are shown explicitly at the time of order . Some promotions may offer discounts of shipping charges for orders over a certain value determined by your own . The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the methods Credit Card or Bank Transfer , the charge on your credit card will be charged by the operator of integrated e -commerce. Nothing is more due by the Customer with respect to the total order .
10 . The processing times are of the order of 48 hours. No responsibility can be attributed to CEDIPAR in case of delay in delivery of the order by courier .
11 . Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
· The number of parcels being delivered corresponds to that indicated in the transport document ;
· That the packaging is not damaged , or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials ( adhesive tape or metal ) .
Any damage to the packaging and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, SUBJECT TO INSPECTION WRITTEN on the proof of delivery courier. Once signed the slip , the customer can not make any objection on the external characteristic of the delivered .
Any problems concerning the physical , correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, as provided herein.
12 . In the case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer , the order will be automatically canceled .
Right of withdrawal
13 . Pursuant to art . 5 DL 185/ 1999, if the customer is a consumer , he is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in paragraph 15.
14. To exercise this right, the customer must send CEDIPAR a notice to that effect within 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to
66020 San Giovanni Teatino
Via Pietro Nenni 294.
or by telegram or fax sent within the said period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt , MUST be sent within 48 hours. Once you have received the notice of withdrawal, CEDIPAR will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods which must be received within 10 days from CEDIPAR .
15 . right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions :
· The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased ;
· The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts ( including packaging and any documentation and accessories ) , to limit damage to the original package , we recommend, when possible, to put in a second box should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product;
· In accordance with the law, the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
· The shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer ;
· In the event of damage to the goods during transport , CEDIPAR will notify the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores) , to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement value of the asset (if insured), in this case, the product will be made ??available to the customer for the return and canceling the request for withdrawal ;
· CEDIPAR not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments .
16 . Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original , CEDIPAR will refund the customer the full amount paid , less shipping expenses , within 14 days of return of goods, by the transfer of the charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case , the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which the reimbursement ( IBAN code of the invoice) .
17. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where CEDIPAR SRL finds:
· The lack of external and / or internal packaging;
· The absence of integral elements of the product;
· The product is damaged for causes other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, CEDIPAR will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs .
18. The personal information requested under the order are collected and processed in order to meet the expressed requirements of the customer and will not under any circumstances and no license to third parties . CEDIPAR guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03.
The data controller is Cedipar S.R.L.
66020 San Giovanni Teatino
Via Pietro Nenni 294.
19 . Any complaint must be addressed to
66020 San Giovanni Teatino
Via Pietro Nenni 294 ..
20 . The contract of sale between the customer and CEDIPAR is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance , if the customer is a consumer, the territorial competence is that of the reference hole of his town of residence in all other cases , the local jurisdiction is the only forum of Chieti.